Policy and institutional reform
Influence public policy on human rights, gender equality, real democracy and social justice.
- Through Women’s Eyes
- Enhancing Women's Political Participation and Leadership - Women's Leadership in Local Government
- Advocacy on population policy and national mechanisms for gender equality
Disseminate a culture that values human rights, gender equality, real democracy, and social justice, and change social attitudes.
- Building a Violence-Free Society SASA! Methodology
- Gender justice and masculinity / male gender
- Comprehensive sexual and reproductive rights, health and sexuality education
Develop a movement with the potential to influence policy, institutional and cultural reform
- "School will change society!" Safe school methodology
- “Young Women's Voices” Forum
- Promoting civil society development
- Develop and expand the membership
Building staff, board and members’ capacity; strengthening internal governance and financial systems; improving the quality, diversity and sustainability of funding (this latter goal is the hardest given the unfavorable external conditions) Becoming a network with strong mobility.
- Capacity building of regulatory staff
- Strengthen the financial system
- Strengthen network governance
- Sustain the funding